Microdermabrasion is a process of re-surfacing the skin, either using an applicator or a spray to exfoliate the dead skin cells.
The treatment is effective in improving skin texture, rejuvenating and renewing skin, making it look younger, and improving the appearance of sun-burnt skin, brown spots and melasma.
1. A special applicator with an abrasive surface is used to sand away the dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin.
2. Another technique involves the spraying of aluminum oxide or sodium bicarbonate on the epidermis, along with special crystals that are later suctioned out with the dead skin cells.
• Treats age spots and dark spots
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Clears hyperpigmentation
• Closes enlarged pores
• Smoothens stretch marks
• Rejuvenates dull & uneven skin tone
• Cleans sun damaged skin and dead skin cells
• Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, minimally invasive and safe procedure for most skin types.
• The treatment might cause mild redness, which normally subsides within a few hours.